Every year, thousands of young people leave the church and for many of us, this is a personal concern. However many of them don’t actually turn their back on God, but on something else.
This event is an opportunity for parents, church leaders and youth workers to join together as we discover what that “something” might be – and try to change it.
International speaker and best-selling author, Rob Parsons has brought insight and inspiration to thousands of families since founding Care for the Family.
With passion and humour, Rob will help us understand what we can change in our homes, our churches – our hearts – which will make it less likely that a generation will be lost to the church.
- God has no grandchildren – how children find a faith of their own
- The jelly-mould syndrome – there is no "one size fits all"
- Facing up to “the Big Five” – the main killers of faith
- Creating a sense of belonging – making sure our kids feel
they fit in
- Giving our children a vision
- Handling the three disappointments that come to all of us
“I intend to do all that I can to get this message into the hands of as many parents, youth leaders and pastors as I can. It will help to
preserve the next generation.”
Agu Irukwu, Senior Pastor, Jesus House, London
Enniskillen - 9th May 2013
Colwyn Bay - 4th June 2013
Edinburgh - 6th June 2013
Swansea - 11th June 2013
Isle of Man - 13th June 2013
Sheffield - 18th June 2013
Peterborough - 19th June 2013
Croydon - 20th June 2013
* Note that certain speakers and artistes may not be appearing at certaint events, visit the biography section by clicking the profile pictures above to find out more.