You’ll come away with:
- An understanding of how to build foundations of faith in the home and at church, even when your child does not seem interested
- Everyday rhythms and habits that will nurture your child’s unique connection with God
- Practical ways to help your child get the most out of church and find their place in the family of God
- Confidence to keep going when your child is not engaging with God or church
- An understanding of the small interventions that can positively impact your child’s faith in the long run
- Insight into when your child needs a little encouragement to engage with faith and when to encourage them to make their own decisions
Some days it’s hard work trying to keep up with family life, let alone trying to keep God at the centre of it! With so much competing for our children’s attention, many parents of faith may have growing concerns about their kids showing less interest in God or going to church. How can we break through the noise and point our children towards God without pushing them further away?
This brand-new event is full of simple but significant ways you can help your children nurture their connection with God, both in church, and at home. However bumpy and difficult their faith journey may be, Foundations for Life will give you the tools to walk alongside your children as they figure out their place within God’s family.
Spread the word
We value your support and we’d love our events to reach as many families as possible. If you’re able to help us spread the word, we’ve created a number of promotional items which are available to download and share. We would be delighted if you were in a position to do any of the following:
- List our events – lets others know by sharing our info on your website
- Presentations – use the slide during any relevant speaking engagements you may have over the coming months
- Social media – feel free to use our images on your own social media pages