You will need:
- 2 medium-sized paper plates
- 1 large paper plate
- White card
- Blue, green and brown paint
- Cotton wool
- A stapler
How to make:
- Take one of the medium-sized plates, fold it in half, and draw an outline of a cross on the fold line.
- Cut around the cross and stand it up at right-angles to the plate.
- Take the second medium-sized plate and fold it in half. Place one half directly behind the cross and staple the two halves together.
- Paint the cross brown, the sky blue, and the ground green.
- Draw two cloud shapes on the white card, cut out and glue to the sky.
- Glue some cotton wool to the cloud shapes to give them the look of a ‘real’ cloud.
- Put the craft in the centre of the large paper plate and staple in place.
- Write the wording ‘Jesus is alive’ around the front edge of the large plate.