You will need:
How to make:
1. On one side of a sheet of kitchen paper draw some lines, shapes or a picture.
2. Fold the square of kitchen paper in half with the drawing on the inside.
3. Along the open edge of the paper cut lines about ½ inch apart, to about 1 inch away from the folded edge.
4. Place the straw on the folded edge of the paper, and roll all the way to the end. Tape the end using sticky tape.
5. Pull the palm leaves down to form the head of the tree.
Children will love to make these trees as they can use their own imagination for the design of the leaves.