You will need:
• A cardboard tube
• A variety of Christmas wrapping paper
• A4 size card
• Elastic bands
• Dried beans
How to make:
1. Fill the cardboard tube one-third full with the dried beans.
2. Cut out two circles of 4″-wide card to cover both ends of the tube. Secure these in place using an elastic band.
3. Tear pieces of Christmas wrapping paper into different-sized strips.
4. Glue the paper strips onto the outside of the tube to decorate.
Give the children their rainsticks to use during their Christmas concert or party songs.