These reindeer prints can be used to make Christmas cards, laminated table mats or a Christmas collage.
You will need:
• A4 size card
• Brown and red paint
• Black marker pen
• Wobbly craft eyes
• A toddler’s feet and thumb for making prints
• A bowl of warm soapy water
How to make:
1. Make sure you have a bowl of warm soapy water and a flannel to hand.
2. Paint the child’s feet with the brown paint, then ask them to stand on the card. This will be the reindeer’s face.
3. Once you have washed the child’s feet clean, paint their thumb red, and put the thumbprint on the card to make the reindeer’s nose.
4. Using the black marker pen, draw on some antlers.
5. Once the paint has dried, glue the eyes in place.
We know the children will have lots of fun doing this activity and hope you do too!