The Marriage Sessions is a DVD-based marriage enrichment resource that can be used by leaders to host an event. Sign up today to have the opportunity to download or stream the material by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
The Marriage Sessions provide the perfect opportunity for any couple to be encouraged and inspired to invest in their relationship. The four-part resource features a fantastic mix of real-life stories, insight from leading relationship specialists and trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons OBE. Space is also given so couples have the chance to reflect on what they have seen and chat together about what it means for their relationship.
The key themes explored in the four sessions are:
• Cherish –the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
• Connect – understanding each other and the art of communication
• Collaborate – dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
• Commit – love is a choice when the going gets tough
The DVD episodes features:
• Stories from real-life couples
• Conversations with marriage and relationship specialists
• Trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons
• Street interviews
Advertise your event
Once you’ve downloaded your free resource you may like to advertise your event using our editable posters. There are five different versions, one for each session and one with all four sessions on one poster – use whichever ones you need!
Commit to running this course with a group and download it for free. Complete and submit this form and we will email you a link to access all the materials.
When you sign up you will be able to access:
*Please note professionally printed copies of the Session Notes can be purchased from our shop.