Are you looking for a new challenge with an added twist of Indian culture? If so, come and join Team India on an amazing 14 day two wheel adventure cycling approximately 550 Kilometres across southern Indian while taking in the beautiful tropical weather this country has to offer.
Each participant will need to be self funded so that all the funds raised will go directly to the Charity.
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £1000
When: October 2016
Where: Southern India, cycling from the city of Bangalore to the relaxing delights of Varkala
Deadline for applications: 29th February 2016
- Mysore: Explore the Maharaja’s Palace and the fortress of Tipu Sultan
- The Western Ghats: Experience the verdant landscapes of the Western Ghats by bike
- Guruvayur: Visit the magnificent Sree Krishna Temple
- Kochi: The stunning ‘Queen of the Arabian sea’
- The Backwaters: Explore Keraka’s beautiful backwaters aboard a traditional houseboat
- Varkala: Relax beside the waters of the Indian Ocean
For further information, please click here: 2016 India Adventure, or email Nich Cunliffe on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: a specialist tour operator, Explore, will organize and manage this event. Participants will be raising funds for Care for the Family and El Shaddai / www.childrescue.net.