A fun and effective 3D Christmas card
You will need:
- A4-size red card
- Green paper
- Gold card or paper
- Silver star sticker
- Glitter (optional)
How to make:
1. Fold the red A4 card in half, widthways.
2. Cut 2 cm width strips of green paper and glue the ends together to form rings.
3. Glue the green rings into place on the card to make the 3D effect of the body of the tree.
4. Stick the star in place on top of the tree.
5. Cut a trapezium shape out of the gold card for the base of the Christmas tree and glue into place.
6. If you are brave – sprinkle glitter over the tree!