A great Christmas craft idea
You will need:
- A small brown garden pot
- Foam sheets, or black or brown card
- A red pom-pom
- Sticky googly eyes
- Double-sided sticky tape or glue
- Assorted sweets (make sure they do not contain nuts)
How to make:
1. Take a small brown garden pot (local garden centres may give used pots away for free).
2. Fill half the pot with scrunched up newspaper.
3. Draw around both of the child’s hands onto either the card or foam sheets.
4. Using the scissors, cut out the hand shapes.
5. Stick the wrist end of both hands to the inside back of the pot to form Rudolph’s antlers.
6. Stick the eyes and a red pom-pom nose on to the front of the pot using sticky tape or glue.
7. Fill the top half of the pot with sweets.
Why not give them as a Christmas gift to neighbours, family or friends?