How to make:
1. Fold the A4 silver card in half, widthways.
2. Cut the kitchen tube into 3” long segments.
3. Glue the tube onto the front of the silver card.
4. Cut out a 2” circle of the cream coloured card, to make the angel’s head.
5. Glue the googly eyes onto the circle and draw on a mouth using the felt pen. Glue the head in place on top of the tube on the silver card.
6. Cut the doily in half to make the angel’s dress.
7. Fold the doily around the kitchen tube and glue the edges in place to form the angel’s wings.
8. Cut ¼” wide strips of yellow crepe paper to make the angel’s hair and glue into place.