You will need:
- Large paper plates
- Paper doilies
- A selection of red, white and blue stickers, different shapes and paper
- Gold paper
- White paper
- Sticky eyes
- Felt pen
How to make:
1. Glue a paper doily to the middle of a large paper plate.
2. Fold the paper plate in half.
3. Decorate the curved edge of the plate by sticking on a variety of torn pieces of red, white and blue paper, stars and flower shapes.
4. Cut out a circle of paper for the baby’s head.
5. Cut out some hair and glue to the top of the head.
6. Stick on some eyes.
7. Using the felt pen, draw a mouth and nose.