A simple, yet effective Father’s day card
You will need:
- A4 size coloured card (any colours)
- Double sided sticky tape
- A variety of colourful wool
- Hole punch
- Sticky tape
- Pencils or crayons
How to make:
1. Fold one piece of any coloured A4 card in half. This will be the base for your card.
2. Cut a different colour piece of card slightly smaller than A5. This will be your threading card.
3. Punch holes around the edge of the smaller piece of card. It will save time if these were done beforehand.
4. Cut your wool into stripes.
5. Put a small piece of Sticky tape around one end of the wool, this is to help with threading.
6. Start threading, once finished cut the wool and sellotape the ends to the back of the card.
7. Once the threading is finished stick the threaded card onto the front of the folded A4 card using double sided sticky tape.
8 Suggestions for writing inside the card could be:’ Daddy you’re the best, I love you Daddy or Thank you for being my Daddy’.
Dad’s will be delighted with their handmade cards.
Children should be adequately supervised during all craft activities. Use of these ideas is at the discretion of the group leaders. Care for the Family cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage which might result from their use.