You will need:
• White paper/card
• Coloured pens, pencils or crayons
• Glitter, sequins, googly eyes etc. for decoration (optional)
• Pencil or wooden rod – to use for fishing rod
How to make:
1. Draw the outline of a fish on a blank piece of paper or card.
2. Cut out around the outline of the fish.
3. Decorate the fish as required.
4. Attach the paperclip to the fish’s mouth.
5. Take the pencil or wooden rod and tie a piece of string securely to one end. The string can be as long or as short as you like, however it needs to be long enough to ‘fish’ with.
6. Attach the magnet to the other end of the string (the end not attached to the pencil or wooden rod).
7. To start fishing, place the fish on the ground and use the fishing rod to ‘catch’ it (the magnet should attract the paperclip).