You will need:
- Cardboard tube
- Small round, yellow stickers
- Small round, red stickers
- White card or googly eyes
- Green paint
- Black marker pen
How to make:
1. Paint the cardboard tube green, and leave to dry.
2. Cut eight evenly-spaced slits at the bottom of the tube, 2 ½” long to form the octopus’ legs.
3. Bend these legs outwards so he can stand.
4. Stick the yellow stickers on the legs.
5. Using the white card cut out two oblong eyes and colour in the pupils with black marker pen. Glue into place. (You could use googly eyes instead).
6. Last of all, stick a red sticker in place for his nose.