A quick and easy way to create your own playdough
You will need:
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Food colouring
- Glitter (optional)
How to make:
1. Put all the ingredients in a non-stick saucepan and mix to form a paste.
2. Cook on a very low heat, stirring continuously until the mixture comes together in a ball.
3. Allow to cool and then knead for a couple of minutes. At this stage I like to add glitter – great fun!
4. This play dough will keep for several months in an airtight container.