These spiders look great when hung from the ceiling
You will need:
- Polystyrene cups
- Coloured paints
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Glue stick
- Foam pieces, ribbon or felt tip pen.
- Wool or string
1. Paint the polystyrene cup the desired colour.
2. To make the legs, use the pencil to make four holes on each side of the rim of the cup. Push a pipe cleaner through each hole and twist it over inside the rim to keep it in place. Now bend the legs so the spider will stand.
3. Glue on the googly eyes.
4. Glue on foam pieces or ribbon for the mouth, or draw it on with a felt tip pen.
5. To hang the spider up, push a small hole through the bottom of the polystyrene cup using the pencil. Now thread some wool or string through, tying a knot in the end to hold firmly in place.