An easy and useful door hanger
You will need:
- Large paper plates
- White straws
- Orange and brown card or foam
- Googly eyes
- Glue stick or stapler
How to make:
1. Cut the paper plate in almost in half leaving a 5cm edge to form the swan’s neck and head. NB refer to the illustration showing the swan turning its neck to look behind.
2. Cut the straws into different sizes and stick them to the lower half of the plate – the swan’s body – to form the feathers.
3. Cut out a triangle from orange card or foam, and glue into place to make the beak.
4. Cut out two legs from brown card or foam, and stick or staple into place.
5. Glue the googly eye in place.
This beautiful swan can be used as a door hanger with the child’s name added.