A noisy, musical instrument
You will need:
- An empty tin
- Holographic sticky-backed plastic or paper, and clear sticky-backed plastic
- Stickers or washable colouring pens, pencils or crayons to decorate
- Sticky tape
- Old drumsticks, chopsticks or pencils. Top tip – drumstick tips do break so you may find a friendly drummer can supply you with old ones
How to make:
1. Seal the tin with sticky tape.
2. Either decorate it with holographic sticky-backed plastic and allow the children to add stickers or get the children to colour in and decorate some paper and stick it to the drum with clear sticky-backed plastic.
3. Provide sticks to bang it with and insert earplugs accordingly.