The Marriage Sessions is a flexible, four-part resource that explores how a couple can build a strong relationship. Whether newlyweds or married for years, this is a fantastic opportunity for couples to invest in and enrich their marriage.
Each stand-alone session provides the content for a two-hour couples’ event, and the pack includes everything you need to run an event (a Leader’s Guide and four separate DVDs).
Or, why not watch it in the comfort of your home? Put the kettle on, relax, and enjoy The Marriage Sessions.
The sessions feature:
- Stories from real-life couples
- Katharine Hill (UK Director, Care for the Family) in conversation with leading relationship specialists
- Trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons OBE (Founder and Chairman, Care for the Family)
- Street interviews
The four sessions are:
- CHERISH – the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
- CONNECT – understanding each other and the art of communication
- COLLABORATE – dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
- COMMIT – love is a choice when the going gets tough
Optional Session Notes for the couples are also available containing key teaching points, top tips and a space for note-taking.