What does it cover?
- Principles and theories of group formation and dynamics, and adult learning styles
- Selecting strategies and materials to meet the needs of the group
- Enabling the effective working of the group
- Essential facilitation skills
- Statutory sector/individuals: £245
- Voluntary sector/churches: £195
The price includes two days’ training with lunch and refreshments and a comprehensive learner handbook.
This training is run with a maximum of 14 participants.
Our day begins with refreshments at 9.00 am, with training starting promptly at 9.30 am and finishing by 4.30 pm.