Let’s Stick Together training
Train to run Let’s Stick Together for new mums and dads
You can run the Let’s Stick Together session with your group or in your community.
We offer a comprehensive licensing package for just £50 that includes:
- A series of online training sessions so you can be prepared to run your first session
- Support from one of our experienced trainers as needed
- An easy-to-complete end-of-training assessment
- A printed Presenter manual that is your guide to running each session
- Clear Presenter flashcards to help you easily communicate each main idea
- A sample participant pack for parents including a booklet and a wallet-sized card covering the key points from the session
A valuable additional resource is Harry Benson’s book Let’s Stick Together and is available to purchase separately from our shop.
Comments from recent online learners include:
“The mix of video, audio, and written presentation was good. The personal input was helpful.”
“This was a really useful way of training as I could dip in and out and complete it in my own time. I liked how you could download the video scripts so I can come back to these at a later date.”
“I felt it was very user friendly. I am not great on emails or online and this experience has built my confidence.”
If you have any questions about this training package please get in touch with us on email@example.com