You’ll come away with:
- A realisation that resilience can be learnt, and a better knowledge of how it not only helps individuals bounce back from setbacks, but bounce forward in strength, character and development
- An understanding that learning to fail allows your child’s brain to grow and improves their problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of how vital your child’s identity is and strategies to help them become confident in it
- Ideas of how to help your child take healthy risks and an understanding of why this is important
- A re-established confidence in knowing you’re the best person to help your child
Anxiety levels and struggles with mental health are on the rise in children and young people, and as mums and dads, this can feel overwhelming … even at times debilitating. But there’s good news! You, as parents, have incredible power to help your children build strong emotional resilience and a healthy mental wellbeing.
Following the hugely popular online event, Katharine Hill will be bringing A Mind of Their Own on the road. She’ll be joined by Mark Chester, and together they’ll update and expand our understanding of the unique opportunities and pressures facing young people today.
This event is packed with practical and preventative tools for you to use at home and will also explore the science of the mind, and why children act and react the way they do. Plus, there will be brand-new interviews with mental-health professionals, Dr Rob Waller and Dr Kate Middleton, that will help you see your children through the difficult times.
Dates for autumn 2022 coming soon
Spread the word
We value your support and we’d love our events to reach as many families as possible. If you’re able to help us spread the word, we’ve created a number of promotional items which are available to download and share. We would be delighted if you were in a position to do any of the following:
- List our events – lets others know by sharing our info on your website
- Presentations – use the slide during any relevant speaking engagements you may have over the coming months
- Social media – feel free to use our images on your own social media pages