1. What do I do if I can’t find a product on the website?
Phone the Customer Care Team on 029 2081 0800 or email us.
2. How do I know that you have received my order?
We will send you an automated acknowledgement e-mail listing the items you have ordered. Please ensure that the e-mail address you give is accurate so that you can receive the e-mail. If you do not receive this e-mail soon after placing your order, please telephone the Customer Care Team on 029 2081 0800.
3. If I place an order via the web does that guarantee my order will be fulfilled?
No. Our web site and ordering system are not linked. However, in general we will let you know within 24 hours if the item/s you have ordered are not available.
4. Is the web site secure?
Our Secure Server technology is employed in areas where money or confidential information is passed on to us. You can verify this by looking for the closed padlock icon along the bottom of your browser. All email communication generated by our site (but not from your email program) is encrypted. This is explained further in our Privacy statement. If you feel there is an area of the site which you would prefer to be secure please let us know!
5. What are your postage and packing rates?
6. Can I order goods from you or receive your magazine if I live outside the UK?
No, we only accept orders from those living within the UK and the Channel Islands.
7. How long will it take my products to arrive?
Please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery, although we do despatch items as quickly as we can.
8. What do I do if I don’t receive my order within 10 days?
Please phone the Customer Care Team on 029 2081 0800 who will trace your order for you.
9. Will all the items I order arrive together?
If all items are in stock they will arrive together. If not, a note on the delivery slip will itemise what is to follow.
10. Can I return goods which are unsuitable or faulty?
You can return goods to us within 30 days. Please email us or call the Customer Care Team on 029 2081 0800.