The Marriage Sessions is a flexible, four-part, DVD-based resource that explores how a couple can build a fantastic relationship. Whether newlyweds or married for years, this is a fantastic opportunity for couples to invest in and enrich their marriage.
With four ready-to-run sessions, it can be used to run couple’s events in the church or community, with smaller discussion groups or by individual couples watching it at home on their own.
The key themes explored in the four sessions are:
• Cherish –the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
• Connect – understanding each other and the art of communication
• Collaborate – dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
• Commit – love is a choice when the going gets tough
The DVD episodes features:
• Stories from real-life couples
• Conversations with marriage and relationship specialists
• Trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons
• Street interviews
• Opportunities for couples to pause and discuss some of the main themes together
It comes complete with an enclosed Leader’s Guide which provides ideas on how to run the sessions, outlines the main teaching points, and provides key questions for discussion. Each session includes 40 minutes’ DVD material and provides the content for a two-hour stand-alone event. Optional Session Notes for couples are also available, containing key teaching points, top tips and a space for note-taking.