You’ll leave with …
- Tools to help your child build resilience that enables them to bounce back from challenges and bounce forward in emotional strength, character and development
- An understanding that negative thought patterns can in fact be changed for more positive brain pathways, helping your child to deal with failure well
- An appreciation of how vital your child’s identity is and strategies to help them become confident in it
- Ways to talk to your child about positive body image
- Tips on how to manage your own emotions as a parent
What is this event about?
Get a feel of the event and why other parents loved it …
Anxiety levels and struggles with mental health are on the rise in children and young people, and as mums and dads, this can feel overwhelming … even at times debilitating. But there’s good news! You, as parents, have incredible power to help your children build strong emotional resilience and healthy mental wellbeing.
A Mind of Their Own is packed with practical and preventative tools for you to use at home, helping you to better understand what’s going on in your child’s head. Together with Katharine Hill and Mark Chester, we’ll explore the science of the mind, and why children act and react the way they do.
Featuring interviews with mental-health professionals, Dr Rob Waller and Dr Kate Middleton, this event will expand your understanding of the unique pressures and opportunities facing young people today, so you can help your child develop an emotional resiliency that lasts.
Spring 2024 dates coming soon!
Spread the word
We value your support and we’d love our events to reach as many families as possible. If you’re able to help us spread the word, we’ve created a number of promotional items which are available to download and share. We would be delighted if you were in a position to do any of the following:
- List our events – lets others know by sharing our info on your website
- Presentations – use the slide during any relevant speaking engagements you may have over the coming months
- Social media – feel free to use our images on your own social media pages