You’ll come away with:
- A better understanding of how to prepare well for public speaking
- The ability to grasp the power of stories and how to utilise them
- Top tips on how to better connect with your audience both face-to-face or online
- Insight into why we lose an audience and how to avoid common distractions
- Effective methods of how to speak to the heart, not only the head
The ability to connect with an audience is an essential element of public speaking. Yet it is possible for an effective presentation to be delivered without affecting those who hear it. However, there are ways for even the most proficient speakers to enhance their communication skills and hold the attention of their listeners.
At The Heart of Communication, Rob Parsons will share insights from his fifty years of experience. He will unpack methods that will help any public speaker to better grasp not only how to speak to the head, but to the heart.
Having spoken to well over a million people around the world, from multinational organisations to church congregations, he has fine-tuned approaches that can help anyone wanting to grow in this area.
Spread the word
We value your support and we’d love our events to reach as many families as possible. If you’re able to help us spread the word, we’ve created a number of promotional items which are available to download and share. We would be delighted if you were in a position to do any of the following:
- List our events – lets others know by sharing our info on your website
- Presentations – use the slide during any relevant speaking engagements you may have over the coming months
- Social media – feel free to use our images on your own social media pages