An easy-to-read, practical book written by prisoners and their families. Bringing hope and encouragement, it is a realistic and honest attempt to deal with the difficult issues facing prisoners who, although away from their children, still want to be good dads.
- The big question – what do we tell the kids?
- It’s good to talk – keeping in contact
- Because you’re worth it! – You and your family
- School issues – helping your child through
- So can you really be a good dad in prison?
Authors: Inmates and families at HMP Wolds with Sandy Watson and Sheron Rice
Number of pages: 140