Becoming a step-parent is not easy. Whether we have experience of raising a family or not, forming a new family raises many questions for everyone involved.
Taking a positive yet realistic approach, the authors share from their own experience to provide practical insights and positive goals to aim for as well as offering realistic hope for the future.
Some of the questions addressed in the book include:
- Will I make a good step-parent?
- What if we disagree over parenting styles?
- My past experiences of family life aren’t good. Can I really make it work this time round?
- What about money issues?
- Where are we going to live?
- How will the other children feel if we have a new baby?