A video-based session to help parents address the challenges of the online world
This 90-minute session is made up of video clips and discussion time which will allow parents to gain an understanding of the online world that our children inhabit.
- We’ll explore the impact of the digital world on teenagers and younger children
- Give practical advice on screen time, social media and consumer culture
- Tackle some of the more serious issues such as online bullying, grooming and pornography
Resource packs containing the full course materials, including a USB stick are available to purchase, or you can sign up to stream the content online for free below.
Key themes and topics explored:
- The advantages of the online world
- The challenge of time and money
- The challenge of gaming
- Conduct, content and contact
- The challenge of pornography
- Passing on your wisdom and values
- Engaging teaching
- Insight and top tips from experts
- Soundbites from children and young people