In-house Training – we’ll come to you!

If you would like further information on our in-house training, please complete this form and we will contact you.

Please note that Time Out for Parents: Children with Special Needs is a specialist course

Before attending training for the specialist course, you would first need to hold a core facilitator licence. To find out more about how to gain a core facilitator licence please visit our training pages.

Skip to content Skip to content