You’ll come away with:
- Renewed confidence that the strength of your motherhood comes from the freedom to be yourself (because the Instagram perfect family is not the reality!)
- An awareness of how to look after yourself and juggle the shifting demands of raising a family
- Encouragement that it’s not just you – the demands of motherhood are many but so are the moments that make them worth it
- A reminder that you are worth the time you get to yourself, a healthy mum benefits you and your family
- An unforgettable night of fun, that’ll leave you feeling rejuvenated!
Watch our first night on tour with Mum’s Night Out and hear from fellow mums why they loved it.
It’s a 24/7 job. No sick days, unsociable hours, bathroom breaks are our only chance of solitude, if we’re lucky! Mum, we know you wouldn’t trade your kids for the world, but you deserve a little time for yourself – heck you deserve to put your feet up, on a beach in Barbados, your favourite drink in one hand and a do not disturb sign in the other!
So, full disclosure, this is not a parenting event.
It’s the night off you need.
Join Cathy Madavan and Gill Lyth, two mums who just wanna have fun, for this brand-new event. Mums’ Night Out will leave you singing along, laughing a ton, and feeling refreshed to face the many demands of motherhood and those moments that make them worth it.
Still not sure? Our speakers give you the lowdown of what to expect from the event below.
Spread the word
We value your support and we’d love our events to reach as many families as possible. If you’re able to help us spread the word, we’ve created a number of promotional items which are available to download and share. We would be delighted if you were in a position to do any of the following:
- List our events – lets others know by sharing our info on your website
- Presentations – use the slide during any relevant speaking engagements you may have over the coming months
- Social media – feel free to use our images on your own social media pages