Marriage by Design course
Five sessions to help couples prepare for marriage.
- Marriage by Design is a popular resource for anyone preparing to marry. In fact, 99% of all couples who take part say that they would recommend it to others!
- Contains 35 to 60-minute sessions that can be completed one at a time or all together over the course of a day.
- A great mix of video clips, helpful guidance and down-to-earth stories.
- Guided individual activities and time for discussion with your partner.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and habits that will help you to build strong foundations for a lifetime together.
- Packs containing all the materials are available to buy, or you can sign up to stream the content free of charge for personal use.
Key themes and topics explored:
- Values and expectations
- Financial management
- In-laws and wider family
- Resolving conflict
- Engaging teaching
- Insight and top tips from experts
- Street interviews
- Stories from couples
- Discussion time
Simply enter your contact details below, including details if you’re intending to run a course in your community, and we’ll send you an email link so that you can access the downloadable resources and videos to stream the sessions.
We request that you do not share this page with anyone else – but that you ask anyone who would find access to this free resource useful to also complete the registration form and obtain their own access path.
If you have any technical problems e-mail: email@example.com
You may also be interested in Prepare-Enrich’s ‘Keep fit for marriage’ course which helps couples, including those preparing for marriage, to take a break and invest in their relationship, growing together, finding ways of working through differences, and setting new goals.