Four stand-alone sessions that explore how a couple can build and enrich their relationship.
The Marriage Sessions helps couples to create and sustain a strong and loving relationship. Whether newlyweds or married for years, this is a fantastic opportunity for couples to invest in their marriage.
The four sessions look at how couples can grow together by learning to:
- Cherish – the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
- Connect – understanding each other and the art of communication
- Collaborate – dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
- Commit – love is a choice when the going gets tough
- Engaging teaching and wisdom from Rob Parsons
- Katharine Hill interviews experts who offer insight and practical tips
- Shared stories and experiences from other couples
The pack includes:
- Digital access to the video content and full course materials
- Couple Handbook
- Leader’s Guide – for those wanting to run these sessions with a group of couples in their community
These sessions can be used by an individual couple, a group of couples together or as four stand-alone events for couples in your community.
Additional copies of the Couple Handbook and Leader’s Guide can be purchased separately.